Friday, May 16, 2008

Every grandmother should experience this

It's been awhile since my last update, I thought you guys might be desperate to find out how my son's little miracle is going.

Well. the bump is growing, growing real big. I can't believe how fast a little bump turns into a big bump. Bump is big, bump is good.

here is a picture of our bump:



Since my last update we went for our first scan. We decided to try out the 3D scan, these things are amazing. You can actually see what the baby looks like, I was very impressed. I was so thrilled to be part of the scan experience, every grandmother should experience it at least once in their life, it was totally amazing and I thank my future daughter in law for allowing me to be there. I can't wait to hold my wee little grandchild in the flesh. I have also been invited to be there at the birth, I can't wait for that.

Here are some of the 3D scan pics:


























My brother Phil was so excited when I showed him the pics, he baked us a cake and on the top he wrote "Happy first scan". Phil is such a great brother, if he wasn't such a close relation I would be jumping his bones, I would be on him so fast, faster than a ferret on heat. Did I also mention how good a cook he is? His special sauce is to die for.

Oh, I must tell you a funny story about my future daughter in law. Because her bump is so big she finds it hard to see her feet. Well the other day I was at her place waiting for her to get ready because we were going shopping. She struggled to put on one jogger and then the phone rang. When she returned she picked up another jogger for the other foot and proceeded to struggle to put it on. While we were shopping I looked down at her feet to find that she had two different coloured joggers on, I chuckled to myself and didn't say a word, I didn't want to embarrass her. oh the joys of being pregnant and having a bump so big that you can't see your toes. smile.gif

Stay tuned for more updates and pics.

No comments: